Total Pageviews

Friday, October 10, 2014

Newsletter and new members

Howdy Everyone,
I need some help with your stories and submissions for the monthly newsletter I am sending out each month. It is a struggle to put out a newsletter when I am not able to be at the club events and such very often due to my work schedule and travels. Thanks for everyone's assistance in this matter.
I have spoken to several prospective new club members about joining our club in the past recent months and have handed out several of the club business cards also and for that I am very grateful for the opportunity to welcome new members to our great club. I hope they decide to join us for all the fun and events that we all enjoy as members. I'd also like to welcome the new members that have already recently just joined us too.
Regards,

Mark
FCRCC Newsletter Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment